Intermediate Cruising Standard Mar-17-2021 BVI
Tue Mar 17 2021 to Tue Mar 24 2021
Location: British Virgin Islands
Instructor: IYT MOY 200T - Dmitry Usyatynsky
Intermediate Cruising Standard Course – 4 double cabins.
Great opportunity to enjoy sailing vacation in beautiful nature wonder – British Virgin Island
while having opportunity to earns Sail Canada Intermediate Sailing Standard Certification.
- 7 day/6 night live-aboard course
- Course taught by a Registered Sail Canada Intermediate Cruising Instructor
- Certification required by bareboat charter companies*
- Training in the waters of beautiful British Virgin Islands
- Adhere to all safety protocols
- Perfect sailing maneuvers on all points of sail, tacking, gybing, sailing to weather efficiently, crew overboard.
- Charting, plotting courses and navigating
- Sailing a compass course
- Proper Anchoring techniques
- Maneuvering a larger vessel under power
- Dinghy Management
- Focus on resource management
- Builds leadership skills
- Develops prudent skippering skills
Price: USD1675.00+HST for Club members. Regular: USD1850.
(Included: food, diesel, marinas and parks fees and permits.
Extras: You need to get in and out from the boat. On shore expenses)